Retrenchments | What To Do If It Happens To You
I've spoken to so many people lately who have been or are currently being retrenched. Having been in this situation myself a while back, I know all too well how daunting it can be.
In light of how things seem to be going around us, I thought I’d put together some pointers on what you could do to get through this challenging time a little easier.
5 things to do immediately:
1. Contact your creditors immediately. Inform them about your change in situation
2. Check to see if you have retrenchment cover
3. Claim UIF via U-filing during the pandemic
4. Manage your finances closely and create a budget
5. Get professional assistance with your CV & LinkedIn profile (contact us for pricing)